Costigan Hills Real Estate is proud to offer this beautifully presented family home, set on the high side of the road in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by prestigious homes. Lovingly cared for by the owners and situated only a few minutes walk to shops, buses, Hambledon Public School, St Joseph’s Primary School, Quakers Hill High School and St John Paul II Catholic College. Impressively spacious and modern open plan residence will be sure to impress with the following features:
– Three large bedrooms with built-in robes and ensuite to main. Floating floorboards and ceilings fans in all bedrooms.
– Built-in robes in all bedrooms with fitted shelving.
– Large formal lounge leading out to formal dining, drenched with natural sunlight.
– Two extensive living areas with quality tiles.
– Spacious and updated kitchen with 900mm gas cooking, electric oven, stainless steel rangehood, brand new stainless steel dishwasher, modern tap ware, water purifier and plenty of cupboard space.
– The open plan kitchen gives an abundance of bench space with lots of windows.
– Large main bathroom and separate toilet with separate vanity.
– Large family room/rumpus with bay windows, leading out to the side undercover entertaining area with pergola.
– Large covered pergola area with high quality outdoor blinds and TV point make this area as a third family room or play area for your children.
– Other features include alarm systems, two air conditioners one in the formal lounge and one in the family room/rumpus.
As if this was not enough home for you, the low-maintenance backyard with grass area and beautiful gardens are sun-drenched right throughout the day. There is a double lock up garage with internal access.
Set on approximately 485m² block of land, you will find yourself in a haven of peace and tranquility. Be sure to call today so you do not miss out on this rare opportunity!
CALL FOR AN INSPECTION – OPEN 7 DAYS AND WE WILL ALWAYS CALL YOU BACK
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”