This extensive home is sitting on the high side of the street and perfect for a large family. Set on a large, uniform and level block of approximately 665m² with a conveniently central position of only 5 minutes’ walk to Farnham Road shopping centre, Barnier Public School, buses and walking distance to Quakers Hill train station. This property affords a brilliant opportunity to build a granny flat, STCA. Uniquely spacious and impressive home with a very functional layout affording multiple opportunities featuring the following:
• Four surprisingly large bedrooms with spacious mirrored built-ins to all. The master bedroom enjoys its own spacious ensuite.
• Two inviting and sizeable bathrooms.
• Single garage.
• Three massive living rooms and separate formal dining area.
• Attractive tiled flooring in the living areas and timber floating boards in all bedrooms.
• Large kitchen providing for extensive cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and dishwasher.
• Split system air conditioner and ceiling fans.
• 12 solar panels.
• Huge private backyard that is a great entertainer or the perfect granny flat potential.
This quality and loved home will surely impress the owner occupier as well as the investor. To secure an inspection time suited to you, please contact Costigan Hills Real Estate.
CALL FOR AN INSPECTION – OPEN 7 DAYS AND WE WILL ALWAYS CALL YOU BACK
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”