This east facing and spacious residence is set on a large rectangular block and minutes walk to Glendenning Public School, buses and parks. Larger than comparable Glendenning homes, this solid brick house offers separate lounge and dining areas, whilst embracing modern touches. Features include:
* Four double bedrooms with impressive built-ins to all, ceiling fans and stylish timber floating boards.
* Renovated and modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and his-and-hers vanity
* Spacious and updated kitchen offering gas cooking
* Single garage with extensive fittings
* Generous living area and dining off the kitchen with tiled flooring
* Large backyard accommodating an extensive pergola, large shed and grass area for the kids and pets
* Split system air conditioner and new ceiling fans in all rooms
To secure your private inspection of this much loved home, please contact Costigan Hills Real Estate.
CALL FOR AN INSPECTION – OPEN 7 DAYS AND WE WILL ALWAYS CALL YOU BACK
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”