This much loved, owner occupied residence is set on a large block of approximately 550m² with a conveniently central position of only a 2 minute walk to buses and reserves, walking distance to Quakers Hill train station and Farnham Road shops. In the catchment for the highly sought after Quakers Hill East Public School, approximately a 15 minute walk. Uniquely spacious and impressive outdoor area that will thrill even the biggest entertainers. A versatile floor plan catering for the whole family and featuring the following:
• Four surprisingly large bedrooms. Double built-ins to two bedrooms and a walk-in robe to the master bedroom. The master bedroom is spoilt with a large, modern and renovated ensuite.
• Two enviable bathrooms that are stylishly renovated with floor to ceiling tiles, digital water temperature control, stone vanity tops and large frameless shower screen with rainfall shower heads.
• Automated double garage with extra parking for another two vehicles.
• Two driveways.
• Two spacious living rooms with tiled flooring and a separate dining room off the kitchen.
• Solid timber kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and Smeg appliances.
• Split system air conditioner.
• Huge cathedral pergola creating the perfect outdoor entertainer with a full stone kitchen, hot and cold water, natural gas connection and an industrial sized range hood.
• Private backyard, bordered by matured and manicured hedges and plants.
• Restored and repainted roof tiles.
• Excellent blinds and security screens.
This feature packed, quality and loved home will surely impress. To secure an inspection time suited to you, please contact Costigan Hills Real Estate 7 days a week.
CALL FOR AN INSPECTION – OPEN 7 DAYS AND WE WILL ALWAYS CALL YOU BACK
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”