An entertainers dream and exceptionally well presented, northerly aspect house on a large level block of approximately 715m². In a quiet position away from the road, led by a long driveway, this spacious residence is owner occupied and only 1.4 km to Schofields train station. Buses, desirable primary and high schools, Aldi, Stanhope Shopping Village are all close by. An over-abundance of space for vehicles, living space and backyard entertainment, this residence features the following:
• Five generous bedrooms with large built-ins to three bedrooms. The master bedroom is spoilt with a spacious ensuite.
• Two extensive and inviting bathrooms with a third powder room downstairs.
• Two Living areas downstairs led by double entry doors, and a living room upstairs.
• Recently laid bamboo timber flooring downstairs. The stairway and upstairs has new quality carpets.
• Separate dining room.
• Quality updated kitchen with dishwasher, 900mm cooktop and rangehood.
• Double garage with internal access and a double carport. Additionally, extensive paved area capable of accommodating 5 vehicles.
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans.
• 1.5kw solar panel system.
• Excellent paint, modern blinds and an abundance of natural light.
• Resort style private backyard that is absolutely captivating and is of grand proportions.
• Inground concrete salt water pool and picturesque landscaping akin to a lagoon.
• Large pergola overlooking the pool and extensive lawns.
This residence is pleasantly unique in every respect and astoundingly impressive. For your private inspection, please contact Costigan Hills Real Estate 7 days a week.
CALL FOR AN INSPECTION – OPEN 7 DAYS AND WE WILL ALWAYS CALL YOU BACK
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”