At Costigan Hills Real Estate we understand and respect the privacy of our clients and the public. We try to handle personal information in a way that is fair, legal and ethical.
We are property experts in the Quakers Hill, Acacia Gardens and Glendenning districts. We collect and hold information that helps us find and serve property sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants.
For marketing purposes we may collect:
- Gender and age
- Contact details such as address, phone numbers, email addresses, web addresses
- Property details and prices
Further personal or sensitive information that you disclose to us such as financial arrangements, employment, housing preferences, health issues etc is treated with the utmost confidentiality. If you are selling your house with us, we believe your reasons for selling should not be disclosed to anyone, especially potential buyers.Prospective tenants or employees may be asked for credit checks, employment or other references which will be treated confidentially.We only gather information that is in the public domain or willingly disclosed to us. The ways we gather personal information include:
- You make an enquiry about our services
- You apply for a job with us or enquire about a career in real estate
- You visit our web site or register on one of our mailing lists
- We doorknock or call you to market our services
- We gather property sale data from information services and public marketing campaigns
- You become a client, debtor, supplier or employee of our agency
- You directly disclose to us personal information for a specific purpose
We do not use personal information for purposes outside our core purpose of providing real estate services. We do not sell personal information. We will not provide personal information details to any third party or to any overseas country without your permission, although computerised data may be kept in cloud databases.
Please contact us if you would like to know what information we hold about you or your property. If it is inaccurate, please tell us so we can correct it. Also contact us if you are receiving marketing materials from us that you do not want to receive.
If you have any privacy concern or question that you feel has not been adequately addressed by our staff, please contact the agency principal, Colin Blott on 0403 240 946 or firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.